CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

wo men shi hua ren! yao ting hua wen ge!! hahah..

anyway im very pissed. i lost one of my birks.. left it outside the house cos i hardly wear it anymore..

m: aye someone stole your birkenstock.
d: very funny mommy.. i just saw it outside wat.
m: you go and see for yourself.
-runs to the door-
d: &*@$^*&@%^*&@%^&*%@^ this isnt the first pair of slippers that they stole from me! they stole my reef, roxy, 1.99, now my birks!! *&%@(*%&#(*&%&(#*
m: leave more shoes outside lah.
d: no space in the shoerack and storeroom alr wat.
m: stop buying then.. i hope they steal more then you wont dare to put your shoes outside.. and then there wont be anymore space for your new shoes.. and then you will stop buying..
d: not gonna help mommy.. try hearder.. you hide my slippers one right?
m: no lah you think i so free ah? really lost.
d: if i see anyone wearing my old pink birks.. i will *%&#*(#%&(*#&
m: buy more lah. let people bring home.


AGH!! damn irritating.. since i shifted here like 4 years ago, ive lost at least 7 pairs of slippers.. bloody hell and the ironic thing is.. my mom told me that the person (i would like to think its a girl cos all that ive lost is like baby blue, pink, red yadayada) actually left a pair of slippers in the lift.. AND IT WAS THE $1.99 slipper that i lost awhile after shifting over here. (that was super comfy ok though its dirt cheap) i swear the person hates me. like playing a joke lah. AGH!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home